Do these look like the heels of a woman who:
1. Preaches simplicity and has given away half of her belongings in the last six months?
2. Should not be acquiring new things, if for no other reason she is just about 7 feet tall in these things?
3. Had shock waves rammed into her foot Friday morning, fully embarrassing herself by crying and acting like a child in pain?
3a. Should be wearing tennis shoes with the ever-so-sexy orthotics?
4. Who rode her bike 10-plus miles* to the mall to buy them, after seeing them the day before — having regretted putting them back?
Or do these simply look like the heels of a woman who is complicated, contradictory and loves a great pair of shoes?
* Dear Drivers of the Greater Phoenix Area: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD — WATCH FOR CYCLISTS. The very little I cycling I do still terrifies me to no end by the complete and total disregard for cyclists on the roads. In three hours of riding, I was nearly hit 4 times. And by “nearly hit” I mean either I or the driver had to slam on brakes to prevent contact.
In the middle of the day.
When I was in the right.
PAY ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE ON BICYCLES PEOPLE.