Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! I am off celebrating with new friends, a ton of food and some great views. Hopefully as you are reading this, I’m photographing some gorgeous landscape. Or putting on a pair of stretchy pants for another run at the buffet.
On to the obligatory Thanksgiving list of gratitude. I am every so thankful for:
1. Family. Friends. Faith.
2. Willie Nelson Mandela, who never lets me go a moment without feeling like I have purpose. Even if that purpose is to throw the ball. Again. Again. Again. AGAIN!
4. Clean sheets. Such a great feeling to climb into a bed with crisp sheets.
5. Cardamom. Great in stew. Great in brownies.
6. Snow shoes + podcasts. My favorite way to spend a couple hours in the snow.
7. Lighthouse. One of the best reasons to live in Denver.
8. Mattmas and Drunkmas — two of the best reasons to celebrate Christmas in Phoenix.
9. The post office. Incredible, their ability to take a piece of paper from here to there for a handful of change.
10. Travel. New friends. Old friends. Great traditions.
Happy Thanksgiving, friends. Wishing you and yours a day of rest, relaxation and love.